William Carvalho

I think this was the video that put everyone off this guy...

A little more positive but very average and doesnt offer much going forward...

Looks pretty good in that second video. A lot of those runs through midfield and diagonal passes are carbon copies of Yaya.

Hope this isn't true, he makes Yaya look like a grafter in comparison.

If he comes to play under Pep, he'll have to graft... Fresh challenge and all that, he should be fired up, personally I rate him highly and think he'll prove the doubters wrong!!

Looks pretty good in that second video. A lot of those runs through midfield and diagonal passes are carbon copies of Yaya.

I think you could make a fairly similar video of Fernando though ... take a look at our 3-1 in Sevilla - he made a lot of midfield interceptions that day.

If he comes to play under Pep, he'll have to graft... Fresh challenge and all that, he should be fired up, personally I rate him highly and think he'll prove the doubters wrong!!
I'm really surprised there are so many naysayers. He's an excellent young player and perfect for that number six role

How much do Benfica reportedly want?

He would be somewhat of a strange back up to Fabinho as he doesn't offer the same versatility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.