William Carvalho

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by BlueMoonz1977, 17 Jan 2017.

1. waterfootblues

waterfootblues

Or right back....

2. salfordbluetrue

salfordbluetrue

or goalie

3. raven786

raven786

He is quite similar to Yaya physically as well as his passing range and dribbling, only worry is his lack of pace. He is not much faster than Fernando and Yaya at his old age right now. Would rather have Bakayoko from Monaco.

4. Dax777

Dax777

I see that in his YouTube videos. Not seen it in any full game I've watched of him.

5. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Same, just see a strong but clumsy player with an atrocious first touch.

6. bhayes

bhayes

No he is good. If you have watched him in games he makes decisions like fernandhino.

7. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Hardly a recommendation, Dinho is a player I love but his pace and work rate make him, not his decision making.

8. Charlesfarsbar

Charlesfarsbar

He played really well against England u21s in the summer tournament a couple of years ago

Looks composed , decent on the ball but very slow and not very athletic. Perhaps a bit like busquets ?

Bernado silva should be the Portuguese player we are after . Reminds me a lot of his namesake

9. nmc

nmc

Keep seeing him linked. Seen him play a couple of times and not been impressed but probably need to see him more to form a valid opinion but we may as well keep Yaya on the basis of what I have seen than sign him, not much quicker, doesn't rad the game as well, and passing isn't as good. I'm sure we'd get taken to the cleaners on the fee too.

10. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Off to see the wizard....
    I'm glad you posted that, where the fuck a Fernando comparison comes from I have no idea... he's very similar to a young Gilberto silva, however, a unit and one we need if uncle yaya is off!