Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful keeper, nonsense
It's not so much weather or not that Willy is awful or not - I actually think that he's a rather good keeper - it's weather or not that Willy can comfortably play it out from the back - I don't think he's even close to being able to do so under pressure.

Any team that's not entirely stupid will high press Willy relentlessly - we're going to struggle with Willy in goal.

Caballero is not great with the ball at his feet but he's an excellent shot stopper, plus it's only 2 matches that Bravo will be out. I would wager Pep brings in another young ball playing keeper for next season

Caballero is not great with the ball at his feet but he's an excellent shot stopper, plus it's only 2 matches that Bravo will be out. I would wager Pep brings in another young ball playing keeper for next season
+1

I think Willy will be moved on. He's, IMO, a really good keeper, who absolutely doesn't fit our system.

He's a great keeper, and was great for Malaga. Shame he had to be brought on for Bravo's faux pas - must have been nervous

Haters are out in force. He hasn't played for along period of time and called in action under such circumstances ffs .

He's a great keeper, and was great for Malaga. Shame he had to be brought on for Bravo's faux pas - must have been nervous

Nervous? He's 35 and a professional who not only has faced Barcelona many times but had properly warmed up ahead of the match - I doubt nerves entered into it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.