Willy Caballero - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our most underappreciated players.

This is agree with. Every time a penalty is conceded in a game, don't you feel he'll always save it? Well, I do. Has been decent this season, and also tried to learn to play the Pep way.

A shame but seems from his recent comments he's back of to Malaga. Been great this season Willy, the cup final penalty saves will always be remembered

Willy Caballero: "I’m really happy here and I would love to speak with the club when the last game finishes."

Willy: "It’s a big club for me so I want to stay. But it’s not just my decision. It’s the decision of the club & what they are looking for."

Be sad to see him go, he's proven to be a really solid keeper this season and his improvement at distributing the ball since the pre season games has been unbelievable. You've got to commend his attitude, he's been back up for the best part of 3 years and kept his head down and worked hard for his chance and never complained along the way. Hopefully Bravo can follow a similar route and surprise us all next season if he does indeed stick around.

Willy has had a very good season (enough to earn a new deal) especially under the circumstances at beginning of the season, and overall he has been a good signing. But I think we should give Bravo (that depends on whether he wants to stay) one more crack at it along with signing another keeper.

Willy Caballero has been offered a new contract by Manchester City, but is waiting to see whether Guardiola buys a new goalkeeper. [The Sun]

Willy Caballero has been offered a new contract by Manchester City, but is waiting to see whether Guardiola buys a new goalkeeper. [The Sun]
If we go into next season with Willy and Bravo then I'll be rather unimpressed.

Felt fairly safe with Big Willy in nets (unlike someone else) and you feel he has a good chance of saving a pen

If we go into next season with Willy and Bravo then I'll be rather unimpressed.
Same here but at least we know where we are with willy,it's bravo thats the unknown quantity still
We might have other options although contract offers are usually fed to the papers it's the last bit that he's waiting to see who we buy thats probably guess work

Don't think this is true. Only Toure has been offered a new deal of the players out of contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.