Wimbledon

5 brits through the 1st round, not sure I can remember the last time that happened. Particularly 4 men through the 1st round.

Has anyone been before, I'm going on Saturday so would be good to get some tips etc

Nishikori has pulled out with a calf injury. Makes Djokovic's route to the final easier as they were seeded to meet in the Quarter Final.

Djokovic v Murray in the final again would be epic. He's such a good player but I cannot stand him. Murray's already done it the hard way so I'd love for Djokovic to be knocked out before the final but he's just such a machine, he doesn't seem to have many off days, and even when he does his second best is better than most people's best.

I've been a few times and am there this Friday. Anything in particular you want to know about?
No nothing specific , would you recommend it from your previous visits?

We have tickets for court 1 , can we access any of the outside courts if there any matches going on that we fancy?

No nothing specific , would you recommend it from your previous visits?

We have tickets for court 1 , can we access any of the outside courts if there any matches going on that we fancy?

Absolutely, it's a fantastic day out!

Yeah, you can. Play only starts on the show courts at 1 so you can usually watch a fair bit on the outside courts before that (gates open at half 10 I think with play starting at half 11).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.