Wimbledon

I don't mind it now and then but hate the fact that it's on every bbc channel for the next two weeks. The women's game is mostly shite, chuckle brother tennis, to me, to you.

What else is on during next two weeks ?
No football and day tv is shite.
Wimbledon it is.

I love Wimbledon,it portrays a real 'Englishness' and it's one of the worlds greatest sporting events.

I see Nadal has come into great form at just the right time,he would be my tip for the crown.

I do feel for Andy Murray, it must be tough having all that attention and pressure every time Wimbledon comes round. Our media overplay everything. That said he is a difficult bloke to warm to imo and his mother is just strange. Im going for Federer

Always vast overkill by the BBC, male tennis does now have the odd rally but without particularly being too fussed I prefer the ladies doubles or mixed doubles which I'll watch a bit of but to be honest if I never saw tennis again I'd not miss it.

Surprised no one has stuck up any pics of some of the lovely ladies that will be playing ..
Ana Ivanovic has retired.

179.gif

The end of Wimbledon is brilliant, as the footy season is soon up and running.
As for Tennis, it's the worst spectator sport going, for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.