Wimbledon

I love Wimbledon,it portrays a real 'Englishness' and it's one of the worlds greatest sporting events.

I see Nadal has come into great form at just the right time,he would be my tip for the crown.
And mine.

I love Wimbledon. I've been a few times, just got tickets again for this year. They are for the final day but sadly are for number one court. So I'll watch the games on there or if it's sunny watch the mens final on Henman hill big screen. Still a brilliant day out. Can't wait.

And mine.

I love Wimbledon. I've been a few times, just got tickets again for this year. They are for the final day but sadly are for number one court. So I'll watch the games on there or if it's sunny watch the mens final on Henman hill big screen. Still a brilliant day out. Can't wait.
Cheers Bill,i havent had the pleasure myself but thats something i intend to change.

I always always get obsessively into it just as its finishing and regret not watching more.

iapqyzviywhylhzc9wvk.jpg

Djokovic at 5/1 is huge. Murray doesn't have a chance this year the way he's played, unfortunately. Federer and Nadal are still old despite their obvious class. Could be a year for an outsider but Djoko at that price is worth a tenner of anyone's money.

Only worrh watching for some of the tidy birds that smack balls about, nor sure about the grunting though, time and a place for that and the tennis court aint the place....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.