Windows 10

It will be better than every version of windows before it, yet people will still swear blind that it raped their dog and XP is still the best.

adrianr said:
It will be better than every version of windows before it, yet people will still swear blind that it raped their dog and XP is still the best.

Win2000 and XP are the best

adrianr said:

Me was gash

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
adrianr said:

Can't argue with that, still using XP my main PC have some new fangled version on my Laptop and at work, which seem rather clunky I am sure there are some great technical reasons for upgrading but for now I will stick with XP

jimharri said:
So; what happened to Windows 9, or did I blink and miss it?

Windows 8.1 is being regarded as such.

Ducado said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
adrianr said:

Can't argue with that, still using XP my main PC have some new fangled version on my Laptop and at work, which seem rather clunky I am sure there are some great technical reasons for upgrading but for now I will stick with XP

Since XP is not longer supported for security updates, are you not running a risk of viruses and such by running it?

Unless, of course, you're not going online with it...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.