Windrush

That's not right mate no one tried to throw him out he was wrongly refused hospital treatment, the way he was treated was appalling but there was no threat of deportation. Sadly passed away in 2011 brave man killed 3 Japanese on a charge at a gun position armed with a bren gun.

I remember that. He took all his medals to downing street in protest. As you say he was fuckin shit on.

What posesses an imigration officer to act like this. Oh its the rules...more than my jobs worth..blah blah. Just disgraceful. The spirit of Oswald Moseley stalks the land.

I remember that. He took all his medals to downing street in protest. As you say he was fuckin shit on.
Fortunately common sense prevailed and hopefully the pen pusher got the push himself not likely I know. Pity a VC holder was forced to return his medals of which he had more than Idi Amin to make a point, especially as he earned his.

Shame on the government.

We are governed by utter f*ckwits, incompetence runs deep, it’s such a shame that the opposition are equally inept.

Sadly this country is a shambles, run by politicians who have no moral compass whatsoever.

As others have already said the alternative looks pretty shit as well.

I don’t want to start another Brexit debate here but why on earth would anyone want to ‘take back power’ to hand to these chancers ?

Sad times

Sadly this country is a shambles, run by politicians who have no moral compass whatsoever.

As others have already said the alternative looks pretty shit as well.

I don’t want to start another Brexit debate here but why on earth would anyone want to ‘take back power’ to hand to these chancers ?

Sad times

We have the opportunity to get rid of these chancers would be the obvious answer

The problem is our politicians care for nothing but power, I had to deal with the fuckwits for years, votes and expediency is all they care about and it makes me sick, rant over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.