Windrush

Okay poor use of words. Shifting the blame would perhaps be better or making excuses for.

My last post with you on this.

No excuses made and they have acted appallingly.

We differ in that i also feel every government since these people came to the country have let them down badly.

This is wholly the fault of the current government, and the blame has to lie squarely at Theresa May's door. Their rights were effectively guaranteed in the Immigration Act of 1971 in that they were given indefinite leave to stay in Britain. It's only new legislation, implemented by the current government, that requires that all migrants must now have the right official paperwork. It's an absolute scandal.

This is wholly the fault of the current government, and the blame has to lie squarely at Theresa May's door. Their rights were effectively guaranteed in the Immigration Act of 1971 in that they were given indefinite leave to stay in Britain. It's only new legislation, implemented by the current government, that requires that all migrants must now have the right official paperwork. It's an absolute scandal.

Is correct !

Is correct !

I've just spent time actually having a good read of the situation surrounding the windrush people and for the record id like to say i got it wrong this morning in claiming every government have let them down and this is entirely down to this government and its policy.

Happy to offer a correction and to apologise.

Absolute disgrace this. It is difficult to comprehend that something like this could be happening in 21st century Britain.

I've just spent time actually having a good read of the situation surrounding the windrush people and for the record id like to say i got it wrong this morning in claiming every government have let them down and this is entirely down to this government and its policy.

Good man.

Good work.

One down and one to go !

I'm not holding my breath !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.