Winter (Much Needed) Break

citoeast

After a very early start to this Season and a busy Christmas period, the positive coming out of the Portsmouth cancellation, is that our players can now enjoy the famous winter break, to recharge their batteries, unity & injuries. I know it does not make it any better for our disappointed travelling fans yesterday, a sell out, but it will help the team.

Robinho, who has earned and definitely needed a break, will have enjoyed 19 Days.

Stevie Ireland, as he is suspended for next game will enjoy 30 Days (Portsmouth rescheduling dependent, of course).
[*]
All other players will enjoy a minimum of 13 days, SWP longer depending on injury.

This is a positive side to yesterdays postponement, a break was badly needed for most players.

They are fit youngmen they should not need a break They are pampered enough already

cyberblue said:
They are fit youngmen they should not need a break They are pampered enough already

i'll go along with that,really pisses me off when i hear how tired players are
they've never had it so fuckin easy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.