Wio Ferdinand in Trouble due to Twitter... hahaha

TheMightyQuinn said:
charliebigspuds said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Rio is so desperate to be loved, he'll do fucking anything.

He's possibly the most tragic human that has ever lived.

If I could be arsed, I reckon I could get him to make a total dick out of himself on Twitter in much the same way Chris Morris used to humiliate people like Paul Daniels.

I've observed his Twitter page a few times and he really does come across like a sad middle aged bloke trying desperately hard to look cool but always getting it wrong.

lol, I've recently joined Twitter and found that allowing idiots like Wio the stage to say absolutely anything he wants at anytime lets it down somewhat.

He has nothing to say but seems to say it 20 or 30 times a day.

I don't know, I just find him embarrassing, he's like a tragic uncle who pretends to be cool so that the kids like him and don't notice that he spends his time shagging Israeli transexuals, allegedly of course.

don't you have to say "allegedly" when there is some doubt of it being true?

charliebigspuds said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
charliebigspuds said:
lol, I've recently joined Twitter and found that allowing idiots like Wio the stage to say absolutely anything he wants at anytime lets it down somewhat.

He has nothing to say but seems to say it 20 or 30 times a day.

I don't know, I just find him embarrassing, he's like a tragic uncle who pretends to be cool so that the kids like him and don't notice that he spends his time shagging Israeli transexuals, allegedly of course.

don't you have to say "allegedly" when there is some doubt of it being true?

I just say it to keep Ric sweet :)

The Pink Panther said:
I just feel embarrassed to be part of the human race when I read that Katie Price has 1.5m followers
What about shrek with nearly 3 million..

I dont know who's sadder him or the fools following the ****.

The cookie monster said:
The Pink Panther said:
I just feel embarrassed to be part of the human race when I read that Katie Price has 1.5m followers

But you know that 99.9% will be thick as fuck rags and the majority in India, Singapore and Malaysia

The cookie monster said:
The Pink Panther said:

3 million people who want to know what Shrek had for breakfast, and what time he had a shit. And I thought I was sad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.