Wireless speaker advice

I'm sure that will come - along with everything else you could do with the Sonos App without having to frab with the app on your phone

If you have a current stereo set up with an optical out then Airstream Pro is a good option. I've been using for a couple of years.

Have a look on Amazon around 40 quid.You can stream from iTunes and Spotify (via Tuneblade) using your internet. The quality will be better than Bluetooth.

I use Sonos throughout my home - it's great kit - it just does everything as advertised and better, but it requires you to build around your home network. For truly portable (going to gym / camping / lake), I use the Bose Soundlink plus. It's pricey, but worth it if you value quality sound. I paid my way through uni selling stereo at the Laskey's flagship shop in London, and developed expensive tastes for audio unfortunately.

I use Sonos throughout my home - it's great kit - it just does everything as advertised and better, but it requires you to build around your home network. For truly portable (going to gym / camping / lake), I use the Bose Soundlink plus. It's pricey, but worth it if you value quality sound. I paid my way through uni selling stereo at the Laskey's flagship shop in London, and developed expensive tastes for audio unfortunately.

Quick question for you. Is there any advantage to buying a Sonos Boost instead of a cheaper, plug in wireless extender?

HiFi equipment is some of the nicest way to spend money. What is your current system apart from Sonos?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.