With Gabriel Jesus and without.

That is true. But a team that gets 91 points would normally win the title. And I could argue that had Kompany and jesus played against Chelsea we might have taken a point at least from one of those games and that would have been enough.
Yeah its all a bit what ifs and speculation and to be fair if as you said we were unbeaten that implies Chelsea getting 4 fewer points . My wider point is that even with quite a big boost we were so far behind Chelsea that winning the title was unlikely. Next year with Europe to contend with they may find things a bit harder, this season they were able to play with virtually 13-14 players for the entire season, which doesn't happen very often though Leicester did it the previous season.

What is the exact rule then? I thought it was just retrospective action for diving, I didn't realise it was restricted to certain incidents
It's successful dives that result in either a penalty or red card (straight or 2nd yellow)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.