With no bid for RSC apparently, does anyone else....

ManCityFC

....get the feeling the board are busy at the moment, filling the managers position?

Betting suspended, as another poster says, usually means they have heard something?

we bid on Paker - WHU say not, We bid on both Toure's - Asre and Barca say not.

I think your right

ManCityFC said:
....get the feeling the board are busy at the moment on filling the managers position?

Betting suspended as another posted says, usually means they have heard something?

Or that there was a flurry of bets...

S04 said:
ManCityFC said:
....get the feeling the board are busy at the moment on filling the managers position?

Betting suspended as another posted says, usually means they have heard something?

Yeah but a flurry of bets why? Because we got beat by Forest a week ago? Naaaaah, I smell a P45 in the air.

It makes no sense to sack the manager now the new guy would have no time to sort out transfers and even Jesus of Nazareth couldn't make Vassell kick the ball into an open goal or Elano make a tackle so stop talking shite even the papers have got sick of this thread!!

ManCityFC said:
....get the feeling the board are busy at the moment, filling the managers position?

Betting suspended, as another poster says, usually means they have heard something?

Personally I dont think this is the case. I think Hughes is going no-where (at present) and that the club are putting in bids for players, but getting back stupid prices. I think that this will continue for a while longer until City bite the bullet and agree to pay the transfer values quoted. It really depends on the financial strength of the selling club. The deal for Bridge went through very quickly, we bought him from the second richest club in the Premiership in Chelsea - their need for cash is not as desparate as all others and they wont have viewed us as much of a golden goose like other less financially secure clubs - i.e Blackburn & West Ham

This is just my opion though - what the fuck do I know

S04 said:
ManCityFC said:

Or another perspective, perhaps we are having a blinking contest with these people. We have tabled "sensible" bids, they have rejected them saying they want more (greedy twats!), and we are now waiting out the transfer window to see how badly they say they dont need the money...

WHU need it for sure, and Blackburn could make a swift 15 mil profit from RSC if he moves to Middle Eastlands, which is good money in this day and age. I doubt anyone else is going to be in a position to match our bids, maybe we are "playing the game"...

ManCityFC said:

why rush in with an offer in the first week of the transfer window for a player blackburn are despearte to keep? could it not be a negotiating tactic to make blackburn a bit twitchy and give city better bartering power? blackburn must surely be resigned to losing rsc and have other players lined up to sign and will be keen to get the ball rolling on them.

cannot see hughes getting sacked by ADUG, they are professional business men with years of experience dealing in transactions of a scale few on here could even comprehend, myself included. i cant see them running around like headless chickens (like some forum members). a business plan (that includes hughes and his team) takes years to develop. not 6 months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.