With no bid for RSC apparently, does anyone else....

Failsworth_Blue said:
warpig said:
as a negotiator,

if you were buying say...a car... would you run into a showroom at 9.00am on a monday morning to buy the newly released model and slap the full asking price down on the table?

or would you wait and take your time hoping to get a better deal?

most people know they get better prices at the end of the month as salesmen aim to hit targets. to relate it to a football transfer could city be biding their time to get a better deal?

What about if you need the car for Saturday though?

hes injured anyway so thats irrelevant

mammutly said:
warpig said:
headless chicken comment. are you running around shouting "dont panic, dont panic"?

name another club who could buy robinho for £32.5 million, cash? leeds?

I don't understand what you're trying to say. You've not answered my point about 'businees plans' and the like apparantly assuming higher importance than results around the club.
Instead you come back with a stupid comment and an irrelavance.

do you think buying a £32.5million player cash is an irrelevance?
do you think providing stability is an irrelevance?

success is not going to happen overnight, it takes time amd so do the results you refer to. that is all i am merely trying to say.

masterwig said:
I think it's early days in the window. The club are obviously still looking at players, just doing it behind closed doors in a professional way. I'm not panicking.

Exactly,

There could be contact going along the lines of
MH - How much for Santa Cruz
SA - £30m
MH - Jog on fatboy.

No offer made, nothing to report, And I can see that kind of thing being very common for this month.

andypandy said:
ManCityFC said:
....get the feeling the board are busy at the moment, filling the managers position?

Betting suspended, as another poster says, usually means they have heard something?

Personally I dont think this is the case. I think Hughes is going no-where (at present) and that the club are putting in bids for players, but getting back stupid prices. I think that this will continue for a while longer until City bite the bullet and agree to pay the transfer values quoted. It really depends on the financial strength of the selling club. The deal for Bridge went through very quickly, we bought him from the second richest club in the Premiership in Chelsea - their need for cash is not as desparate as all others and they wont have viewed us as much of a golden goose like other less financially secure clubs - i.e Blackburn & West Ham

This is just my opion though - what the fuck do I know

don't put yourself down, very plausable point

Psychodelic said:
andypandy said:
Personally I dont think this is the case. I think Hughes is going no-where (at present) and that the club are putting in bids for players, but getting back stupid prices. I think that this will continue for a while longer until City bite the bullet and agree to pay the transfer values quoted. It really depends on the financial strength of the selling club. The deal for Bridge went through very quickly, we bought him from the second richest club in the Premiership in Chelsea - their need for cash is not as desparate as all others and they wont have viewed us as much of a golden goose like other less financially secure clubs - i.e Blackburn & West Ham

This is just my opion though - what the fuck do I know

don't put yourself down, very plausable point

Agreed,
The more inflated price we pay for a player, the more money that team has to spend strengthening their squad.

mammutly said:
warpig said:
as a negotiator,

if you were buying say...a car... would you run into a showroom at 9.00am on a monday morning to buy the newly released model and slap the full asking price down on the table?

or would you wait and take your time hoping to get a better deal?

most people know they get better prices at the end of the month as salesmen aim to hit targets. to relate it to a football transfer could city be biding their time to get a better deal?

Like we can easily wait another 3 weeks and 4 matches to even start fixing what's wrong. It's time the ' buisness men' at this club woke the fuck up!

your panicking again

warpig said:
mammutly said:
Like we can easily wait another 3 weeks and 4 matches to even start fixing what's wrong. It's time the ' buisness men' at this club woke the fuck up!

your panicking again

You mean 'you're', not 'your' . I'm making a big effort to be nice these days, warpig..............;)

ManCityFC said:
....get the feeling the board are busy at the moment, filling the managers position?

Betting suspended, as another poster says, usually means they have heard something?
The same bullshitter that started the Hughes is going thread stated as fact that RSC has had a medical on Monday.
Serious question,are you that person.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.