With no bid for RSC apparently, does anyone else....

warpig said:
ManCityFC said:
Well, I understand where you are coming from, but if they reckon that they haven't even had a bid for RSC and co, then what sort of method of negotiation is that? I do a lot of negotiating and I tend to start with an opening bid.....but hey, I'm wacky like that.

Something is going down....that's for sure.

It's oh so quiet, shhhh - shhhh, it's oh so still, shhh - shhh, you're all alone, and so peaceful until.....................

as a negotiator,

if you were buying say...a car... would you run into a showroom at 9.00am on a monday morning to buy the newly released model and slap the full asking price down on the table?

or would you wait and take your time hoping to get a better deal?

most people know they get better prices at the end of the month as salesmen aim to hit targets. to relate it to a football transfer could city be biding their time to get a better deal?

Hmm, a few points, by the end of the month we could have lost another 9 points. So there is a slight sense of urgency IMO....but hey, perhaps I am knee jerky?

Also, I would tend to go in and wet the salesman's appetite. I.e, go in with an early 'low' offer, then gauge the reaction. They call it testing for buying and selling signals. A bit like Spurs have done with Borough perhaps? You know, state your intent. But again, perhaps I am a little over-tenacious?

Hughes is not going. Allardyce is asking for more money and will probably get it!

bluemanc said:
ManCityFC said:
....get the feeling the board are busy at the moment, filling the managers position?

Betting suspended, as another poster says, usually means they have heard something?
The same bullshitter that started the Hughes is going thread stated as fact that RSC has had a medical on Monday.
Serious question,are you that person.

If that is intentionally aimed at me... would you care to explain what you are talking about?

Hughes is not going. Allardyce is asking for more money and will probably get it!

Like we can easily wait another 3 weeks and 4 matches to even start fixing what's wrong. It's time the ' buisness men' at this club woke the fuck up![/quote]

your panicking again[/quote]

You mean 'you're', not 'your' . I'm making a big effort to be nice these days, warpig..............;)[/quote]

touche

(i think that is how it's spelt)

ManCityFC said:
bluemanc said:
The same bullshitter that started the Hughes is going thread stated as fact that RSC has had a medical on Monday.
Serious question,are you that person.

If that is intentionally aimed at me... would you care to explain what you are talking about?
they have heard something
board are busy at the moment
filling the managers position
Aimed at you ???
What's the source of this ???????,it's identical to the shit off the other City forum.
Is mancity.net your source ????go on i've explained myself explain yourself.

Hughes is not going. Fat Sam has asked for more money and will probably get it.

warpig said:
Like we can easily wait another 3 weeks and 4 matches to even start fixing what's wrong. It's time the ' buisness men' at this club woke the fuck up!

your panicking again[/quote]

You mean 'you're', not 'your' . I'm making a big effort to be nice these days, warpig..............;)[/quote]

touche

(i think that is how it's spelt)[/quote]

Bastard ;-)

ManCityFC said:
warpig said:
as a negotiator,

if you were buying say...a car... would you run into a showroom at 9.00am on a monday morning to buy the newly released model and slap the full asking price down on the table?

or would you wait and take your time hoping to get a better deal?

most people know they get better prices at the end of the month as salesmen aim to hit targets. to relate it to a football transfer could city be biding their time to get a better deal?

Hmm, a few points, by the end of the month we could have lost another 9 points. So there is a slight sense of urgency IMO....but hey, perhaps I am knee jerky?

Also, I would tend to go in and wet the salesman's appetite. I.e, go in with an early 'low' offer, then gauge the reaction. They call it testing for buying and selling signals. A bit like Spurs have done with Borough perhaps? You know, state your intent. But again, perhaps I am a little over-tenacious?

by the end of the month we could also have gained 9 points.

spurs have stated their intentions and so have have boro. they are not selling. end of. alladyce has admitted he is powerless to stop rsc leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.