With no bid for RSC apparently, does anyone else....

bluemanc said:
ManCityFC said:
If that is intentionally aimed at me... would you care to explain what you are talking about?
they have heard something
board are busy at the moment
filling the managers position
Aimed at you ???
What's the source of this ???????,it's identical to the shit off the other City forum.
Is mancity.net your source ????go on i've explained myself explain yourself.

Shall I tell you my source....

shall I...........................

wait for it....................

......my fucking brain mate! You are seriously over-thinking things my friend.

I am putting 2 and 2 together, but if you're opinion is that I am making 5, then fine, but it is just an opinion that's all.

Even if I was pulling 'rumours' from the other site, which I am not, as I don't like the 'tone' of that other site so tend to stay well away, but even if I was, so fucking what? It's not offensive or anything is it? Everybody is allowed their opinion aren't they?

S04 said:
Bongo Joe said:
Hughes is not going. Fat Sam has asked for more money and will probably get it.

You keep repeating that...
That's the first time i've said it.

EDIT: Ooh crap. Just noticed. What happened there :|

warpig said:
ManCityFC said:
Hmm, a few points, by the end of the month we could have lost another 9 points. So there is a slight sense of urgency IMO....but hey, perhaps I am knee jerky?

Also, I would tend to go in and wet the salesman's appetite. I.e, go in with an early 'low' offer, then gauge the reaction. They call it testing for buying and selling signals. A bit like Spurs have done with Borough perhaps? You know, state your intent. But again, perhaps I am a little over-tenacious?

by the end of the month we could also have gained 9 points.

spurs have stated their intentions and so have have boro. they are not selling. end of. alladyce has admitted he is powerless to stop rsc leaving.

Hold on, now who's being naive? How many times have you heard "he's not for sale at any price" Hold on, I think I heard something like that during the Berbotwat fiasco from somewhere?!

Also, as much as I would dearly love to believe that we will take 9 points from our next 3 games, there is something convincing me that it is unlikely...can't think what that might be, oh yes, the last 6 months mate!

yes we played really poorly against portsmouth the last time we played them.............when we beat them 6-1

think i heard that said about ronaldo as well. we'll see.

warpig said:
yes we played really poorly against portsmouth the last time we played them.............when we beat them 6-1

You're absolutely right, we played exceptionally against Pompey last time, when we beat them 6-0.

But it's not really gone our way since has it?? Perhaps I am a glass half empty type of person, but the game against Forest didn't will me with the utmost confidence in any way whatsoever.

I didn't. I just heard HIM saying he wanted to go there. It's since come out that HE approached them and they turned HIM down, not the Rags didn't get want to get rid of him.

ManCityFC said:
warpig said:

You're absolutely right, we played exceptionally against Pompey last time, when we beat them 6-0.

But it's not really gone our way since has it?? Perhaps I am a glass half empty type of person, but the game against Forest didn't will me with the utmost confidence in any way whatsoever.

I didn't. I just heard HIM saying he wanted to go there. It's since come out that HE approached them and they turned HIM down, not the Rags didn't get want to get rid of him.

yeah, ok 6-0. il give you that. got slightly confused with the 5-1 victory against hull two long weeks ago.

cant see real turning the chance to sign ronaldo down. not heard that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.