With so much money spent in the Premier League,why are many games boring?

- Ref's can be to whistle happy sometimes which slows the game down
- smaller teams rightly park the bus and will time waste
- they should ban substitutions in football during extra time

.. that aside, i still find it all very enjoyable

With respect, I suggest that if something you are watching "bores" you, you should consider stop watching it and choose something more interesting to you...

I LOVE watching the rubbish matches because it just underlines how brilliantly entertaining we are.

JJ

The vast majority of games I have watched this season have been turgid.

Over inflating the price of mediocre players doesn't make them better. The two games today, I will bet are another two of huffing and puffing with very little excitement.

Yesterday's game with man u and Spurs was fucking dire.

Best league in the world my arse. Richest yes, best, yer having a laugh.

Discuss. :)

I'm referring to the winner of the most boring man on earth, Taiwanese Tan Phuc. Obviously.

Simply put, most teams are playing NOT to lose. The rewards are so high, failure is unconcievable for many teams.

In direct answer to the thread , its because PEG is involved in 38 of the games , thats quite a large percentage of fixtures containing boring,turgid draw at all costs football

Managers are the problem and they shit scared of losing and losing there job plus it’s easier as an average manager to set up to defend hoof it clear if under pressure than to work with players to make them better on the ball so there team can pass it.

Bottom line really clubs rarely give managers enough time.
Agreed.

You're good. :)
BYF8EGsCEAA2qhg.jpg

I don't think it's the managers as much as the refereeing culture which allows players from the "smaller" clubs to kick the snot out of anyone with a modicum of talent without repercussions. Of course a lot of managers will take advantage of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.