Wolves allocated 5,500 tickets for league cup game

Similar to me except in my case its my brother-in-law and nephew (both Wolves fans).

I decided it was time to give Legends a try, £99 for adults for this game, half that for the kids plus there was a 10% discount (I assume because I've got a seasoncard).

Hope it's sell-out for a decent atmosphere.
Im front row of tier 2, right near the half way line, and it was only £30 a ticket.

Wolves fans getting giddy.

Wanting more tickets.

Our ground isn't big enough for their Away support.

Going to be one of those nights when their fans think it's a cup final on and off the pitch.

Wanting more tickets.

Going to be one of those nights when their fans think it's a cup final on and off the pitch.

really, why do they have all those empty seats at home games,

So that's 5.5k Wolves fans chanting "Where were you when you were shit". A few days later they will be rattling around their half empty stadium.
Sounds about right for the level of banter and intelligence of your average football fan

In fairness to them they took 8,000 to candlefield last season in cup, so would prob bring same to city if poss? the glamour of playing a big club eh ;)

Give em the whole stand. I don't see why not. It may mean ST's relocating but the more the merrier i say. Sheff Wed brought thousands a few years ago and it was a top atmosphere as did Newcastle and Boro( fa cup) OK, we lost all three of them games but at least we had a cracking atmosphere. I'd prefer that rather than the pitiful show from Palace a few weeks back.

Wolves have been given an extra block in Level 2: 600 more seats, and if they sell those, I think there's the block below in L1 - 113 which they might get

Will make a change to get some away fans into the Etihad for once. Should be a good crowd. 45k?

Wanting more tickets.

What time are we planning to sing "Uve had ya day out"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.