Wolves allocated 5,500 tickets for league cup game

Now city need a some of the missing "fans" to stop streaming and attend a game live. Come on its as cheap as chips you never know you could get use to it.
I think they would rather not bother, then they can moan about the loyalty point system and how they can't get tickets when they finally decide to attend a game.

I'm down to work in Birmingham for a few days, so will miss this game at this rate. Hate missing games that are taken out of my control.

What would be a valid excuse to be able to go? Ideas on a postcard
Nobody ever needs an excuse to go. Just go.

I think they would rather not bother, then they can moan about the loyalty point system and how they can't get tickets when they finally decide to attend a game.

There's no doubt that some fans, not just Blues, have become lazy in their support over the past few years.

There's no doubt that some fans, not just Blues, have become lazy in their support over the past few years.

I think that's a bit harsh - we have had many plus 50k midweek crowds in the past few years. We might get mid 30s perhaps even higher at this. That's would be a full house at Maine road.

I watched a couple of bt city classics recently. It was amazing to see how many young kids were at the games. I went on my own as a season ticket holder at twelve. With these cheap prices I hope lots of dads take kids maybe for the first time.
I am in Spain at the moment at enquired about murcia Barcelona cup tickets in a couple of weeks 50 /100 euros.
City do get some things wrong and are quickly criticised by our own fans, but they get so much more right. Let's hope for 50,000. And 10,000 kids there.

I watched a couple of bt city classics recently. It was amazing to see how many young kids were at the games. I went on my own as a season ticket holder at twelve. With these cheap prices I hope lots of dads take kids maybe for the first time.
I am in Spain at the moment at enquired about murcia Barcelona cup tickets in a couple of weeks 50 /100 euros.
City do get some things wrong and are quickly criticised by our own fans, but they get so much more right. Let's hope for 50,000. And 10,000 kids there.

I presume the children will be allowed to sit on their dads knee ? The trouble is my lad is 34, perhaps i had best buy him his own ticket.

I think that's a bit harsh - we have had many plus 50k midweek crowds in the past few years. We might get mid 30s perhaps even higher at this. That's would be a full house at Maine road.

We've come a long way since we were the club who played at Maine Road!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.