Wolves (h) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Wolves should not be underestimated - they are not top of the Championship by flukey wins.

Their first team maybe but I think it will be mostly their squad players in this one. The lure of the ££££ for getting in the prem will be too big for them to take this comp seriously.

Something like This.

Personally I'd go with a 352
GK: Bravo
CB: Adarabioyo...Stones...Mangala
WB: Danilo...Zichenko
CMs: Yaya, Gundogan Bernado
FW: Aguero Sterling

That would be my lineup

I'd agree with this Dax. Let's us dominate the midfield, yet still have width.

Yaya doesn't have the legs to do the Ferna role covering 4 at the back

----------------Bravo--------------------
Danilo--Stones--Mangala--Zinchenko
---------------Yaya-----------------------
----------B.Silva--Gundogan-----------
Sterling--------Aguero------------Sane

Magic Dave, The Prince, Ferni, could do with a break.
Bring Kun on later to keep his eye in for WBA game, and a chance to break the record.
A chance to show we have pure strength in depth and ability to change players and maintain our game.

Something like This.

Personally I'd go with a 352
GK: Bravo
CB: Adarabioyo...Stones...Mangala
WB: Danilo...Zichenko
CMs: Yaya, Gundogan Bernado
FW: Aguero Sterling

That would be my lineup
I like the look of this.

Just reading some comments from Wolves fans, they expect mainly their second string to play, it may not pan out like that but we live in this era of priorities which ever league you are in so just have to wait and see.

They clearly have a good coach so they will be well organised whoever plays, we need to give game time to squad players and youngsters and rest as many big players as possible, we can load the bench with talent but for me KDB/Silva/Stones/Walker/Sane should not even be in the squad, let them sit in stand and watch.

Zinchenko is nailed on to play after hearing PG's comments around Delph and that they will try him in that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.