Wolves post match

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Chi-town blues, 24 Oct 2017.

1. lasereyes

lasereyes

Agree with others that your boys did very well yesterday and with a bit of luck woul.d have knocked us out. But you are wrong on one key thing - there is no red half of manchester

2. Proy

Proy

I would agree if you were a PL team and it was a league fixture.

It wasn't, though. It was a knockout cup competition and judging by your 9 changes, and present league form, not a priority.

Based on that, I don't see why you didn't just have a go, play expansive, progressive football given that the outcome would have been a bonus had you won.

Why not lose 7-2 having a go? Lime I said a win was a bonus.

That type of set up only applies when league points are at stake or in a cup competition you intend winning.

That said it was an enjoyable game and I wish you all the best for the season.

3. toffee balls

toffee balls

Very impressed by Wolves.
    They did exactly what they had to do and came very close to knocking out probably the hottest football team on the planet.

4. ChicagoBlue

ChicagoBlue

Good comments. Cya next season...! (Old Maine Rd Season Ticket holder.)

5. mrbelfry

mrbelfry

City fans have always liked a good moan about the opposition. Now we moan about teams parking the bus but when I was growing up we moaned about teams thrashing us. One thing we can all agree on though is that united are cheating fluke merchants

6. its a Barm

its a Barm

part time rag slayer
    Why no MOTM for this game.

7. Cityfan

Cityfan

Good luck with the rest of the season, I've got a mate who has been supporting Wolves since the days of Dougan and Richards, this is the most optimistic he has been in a long time.

8. ancoats

ancoats

hi Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

city have had some really good games down the years vs wolves and yes your fans are very much like ours and up for a crack and i used to love watching big bad George Berry taking no shit at maine road yes he stood out with his big afro but solid as a rock

[​IMG]

9. remember arthur mann

remember arthur mann

Wolves were 'THE' fifties team in England, European football too, well before those rag charlatans came along. Finlayson, Slater,Wright, jumpers for goalposts isn't it !

[​IMG]

10. The perfect fumble

The perfect fumble

What's the shape like?....Hahahahaha...