Women cant play football ...

worsleyweb said:
AntiUnited said:
Sexy goal for sure but man wtf is up with female keepers they are freking awful in general !!!

My daughter plays in net for a junior team. Let one through her legs the other day!!

its just bizarre tbh. women's football has become soo much better now but the only position that seems to be stagnating is the GK.

Mrmcfc said:
I think the technical side of women's football is OK, and is improving.
The physical side of things set apart men's and women's football IMO, as the women's game moves at a much slower tempo and makes it a bit dull.

...also the keepers are mostly rubbish.

Problem for female keepers are that naturally they are short arses less than 6 foot tall in the main, and they play in the same goal that blokes play in. The dimensions of the goal are 8 feet high by 8 yards wide, it's huge. Thats why female keepers are rubbish most of them can't even jump up and touch the crossbar.

I've watched it a few times and it was a great goal. However you should watch it one more time and take a look at the left back who should be cutting out the return pass to the thrower. When the attacking team win the throw she just turns round and runs back to goal before realising that she should be moving over to mark the thrower. She also clearly doesn't quite understand the term 'jockeying'. When she does get into position she just stands still in a crouched position instead of attempting to close the winger down/block the cross. The girl who scored the worldy should never have had the chance to do so and that my friends is the problem with women's football. One or two know what to do and the rest are just there to make up the numbers.

worsleyweb said:
AntiUnited said:
Sexy goal for sure but man wtf is up with female keepers they are freking awful in general !!!

My daughter plays in net for a junior team. Let one through her legs the other day!!

She's in good company, then.

Van der Saar did the same in an FA Cup semi-final not so long ago.

I'm With Stupid said:
Fantastic goal. But obviously the great players are the ones that do that kind of thing 10 times a season against top opposition.

Loved this one:

4470724465a100998b19211b68a82032_large

Adds new meaning to the term 'off her tits'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.