Womens FA Cup Final - Congratulations to the winners - Manchester City

Congratulations to our women. A Really strong performance.
A big stand up to the 150+ blues who saw the Leicester game and got on the 14:50 Virgin train from Piccadilly to go to game missing at least the first 30 mins at Wembley.

Did they leave early?

Great stuff, game over after the first half blitz.

Caught a sight of Buzzer in the Royal box (oo-er).

BBC really didn't wan to give us much praise and ratings aside were almost cheering Birmingham on at one stage.

Domestic treble and beaten by the best side in Europe.

Well done again.

But they've obliged the army of Ragamuffins by showing us RugRatRooney's goal. They didn't show us either of the Haringey goals though?

It was a great day out with my daughter, and a great performance from the ladies. As a minority in the crowd (adult and male) it made for a top event, no Q for beer, no Q for a piss, football heaven! To see my 11 year old daughters face as we entered to stadium is something that will stay with me forever, she was totally overwhelmed bless her.
If I have one gripe, it was the players lack of interaction with the younger Blues at the end, no lap of honour with the cup, and no photo opportunities (Carly Lloyd is exempt from that, as she spent 10 mins with fans, signing autographs and taking selfies with them), the rest stayed well away.

Well done to the women's team. Impressive performance esp the 1st half. Lucy Bronze is some player. And two or three youngsters stepping in as well. Really enjoyed the 90 mins

That's exactly how a final involving City should go. Three up after 30 minutes, coasting the second half, and then restore a 3 goal cushion within minutes of conceding.

If only the Stoke final had been so comfortable. Or the Sunderland final. Or the Liverpool...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.