Women's football fixtures

giphy.gif

Anyone know when these are announced?
Funny I was looking yesterday , and they had fixtures up for the women and the EDS and Academy too, but this morning it's saying "no fixtures" on the women's page , but EDS & Academy are still there, I see the Academy have some strange games ie 23rd Sept and 13th / 20th Jan ?

For my club (Crewe Alexandra) their ladies fixtures, in the 4th tier of women's football, were announced 10 days or so ago - i'd imagine that the WSL fixtures have already been announced if that's the case as they usually start with the top tiers and work downwards from there.

Just looking and I see the Women's FA Cup final is scheduled for the 5th of May , a Saturday , the same day as the second to last Saturday in the Premier League . Wouldn't of make more sense to play it on the following Saturday (13th May) , with all that weekend's premier games been played on the Sunday ?

Just looking and I see the Women's FA Cup final is scheduled for the 5th of May , a Saturday , the same day as the second to last Saturday in the Premier League . Wouldn't of make more sense to play it on the following Saturday (13th May) , with all that weekend's premier games been played on the Sunday ?
The PL fixtures are moved to Sun 6th to alll kick off at a time Sky determine. Could be a potential double winning weekend that.
:)

Can someone explain the reason why we don't have chelsea as a away fixture ?
All the other clubs we play both home and away.
C.T.I.D

I've also see the fixtures on twitter and the Chelsea away game in on the 9th Dec 2017, As for the City website , well you know how bad it can be, just check out the Academy fixtures on the 23rd Sept, and the 13th & 20th Jan ! https://www.mancity.com/fixtures/academy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.