Womens Super League. City v Liverpool 03/06 1530hrs

Good result, but not quite enough after our tough run of games. Looked a bit jaded 2nd half, until near the end when their composure came back and we started to pass it around again well.

I assume that CL for next season is based on this, and that we will have qualified in 2nd ?

Kept going on about Chelsea's goal scoring, yet didn't score against us ! That poor performance against Arsenal costed in the end , but still think Nick Cushing as used this Spring Series as a training exercise.

Good result, but not quite enough after our tough run of games. Looked a bit jaded 2nd half, until near the end when their composure came back and we started to pass it around again well.

I assume that CL for next season is based on this, and that we will have qualified in 2nd ?
Not sure , I think the last WSL season is the one that counts towards Europe, this was just a fuller tournament till the WSL starts again in September

I am hoping City have a big signing lined up in the summer going into next season.

I don't know whether it is possible but I would be looking at going all out for one or two of those world XI players.

Not sure , I think the last WSL season is the one that counts towards Europe, this was just a fuller tournament till the WSL starts again in September

We are in the CL next season.

This spring series counts for nothing major.

Ah well shame not to win the Spring Series but we were very close and I'm sure we'll be there for the WSL. Bit of a funny game as Lawley and Campbell both scored somewhat fortunate worldies, Megan's first for the club, and didn't celebrate. Will give Jill Scott wotm as she started it off with a nice flick-on header. Overall really happy with the team, we've won almost everything recently, not too concerned about the Spring Series but can't wait to see us in the WSL and hopefully improve in the Champions League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.