Womens Super League. City v Liverpool 03/06 1530hrs

This should be a good one,they play in a very refreshing non cheating way,it's nice to watch

To be honest I find it more watchable than the men's game, there is a proper ebb and flow and none of the irritating stuff (the amateur dramatics, the moaning, trying to get the other side booked, feigning injury, time-wasting, etc etc.) Watching the ladies made me realise that it is all the cheaty stuff that bores me and how much that reduces my enjoyment of watching games.

I enjoyed watching the game - they didn't 'flow' as much as they usually do, but worked hard, had good fortune and got over the line -- watched the games whenever they're broadcasted -- really enjoy it --- we're setting the benchmark for the rest - not wholly convinced its a good idea they should move into direct competition with the men's game - I enjoyed following them during the summer break - that said C'MON City -I know you'll keep the great work fellas!

Just watched the goal from last night - excellent. Well done ladies - they can win this Spring series.

I enjoyed watching the game - they didn't 'flow' as much as they usually do, but worked hard, had good fortune and got over the line -- watched the games whenever they're broadcasted -- really enjoy it --- we're setting the benchmark for the rest - not wholly convinced its a good idea they should move into direct competition with the men's game - I enjoyed following them during the summer break - that said C'MON City -I know you'll keep the great work fellas!
Well said Newquay my man. Been a tough tough week in Manchester for obvious reasons but good to be able to end it on a positive note matter how minor in the scheme of things. Ps, give my regards to Watergate Bay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.