Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

Aha, you mean like this?
Thank you

Not sure what I was doing wrong but I thought that that was what I had done!!! Now let's see if it works properly this time......... I think I might have copied her account address rather than the tweet!! It kept telling me that Blue Moon wouldn't let me use that media!! :-) DUH. Old women and technology don't always mix.

Worth a bump. As it seems Bronze and Duggan were let go for off field reasons, we can welcome Nadia Nadim, one of my favourite womens players, one with an exceptional life lived so far, with more to come with City.

Worth a bump. As it seems Bronze and Duggan were let go for off field reasons, we can welcome Nadia Nadim, one of my favourite womens players, one with an exceptional life lived so far, with more to come with City.

Thanks for posting that, UH. Really enjoyed that. Welcome to the City family Nadia!

I do think, though, that the club misses a trick in these welcoming interviews. She could have shown the entire fan base that she is sound in every way by acknowledging that it's a muffin and not a b***.

Nadia Nadim welcome to Manchester City!
She seems really nice and intelligent in her first interview, can't wait to see how she plays!

One of the best forewards at the EC last summer. Great player, great personality, great mentality ... should really could or should add to the strength of the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.