Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

A total disgrace of a so called institution.

They have a report up now but oddly when I read it it wasn't in the women's football section but in the normal football section, it must be to hard to put in the right section.

They have a report up now but oddly when I read it it wasn't in the women's football section but in the normal football section, it must be to hard to put in the right section.
Just like the MUEN, a very poor journalist base, infiltrated with rags n dippers who put their red slant on everything, even though they're supposed to to be unbiased. And let's not get started on harbouring paedophiles for many decades.

Just like the MUEN, a very poor journalist base, infiltrated with rags n dippers who put their red slant on everything, even though they're supposed to to be unbiased. And let's not get started on harbouring paedophiles for many decades.

I stopped buying a newspaper for work about a week after our take over, the hatred was overpowering and I wasn't giving them my hard earned to read about the newly formed football club Oil Rich City, it is the only thing that has pissed me off about our club becoming a success, barely a good word written about us until some of them seen the light and are starting to realise we may well be a true power for years to come but all to late, well bar Martin Samuel's who is straight as a die really.

I stopped buying a newspaper for work about a week after our take over, the hatred was overpowering and I wasn't giving them my hard earned to read about the newly formed football club Oil Rich City, it is the only thing that has pissed me off about our club becoming a success, barely a good word written about us until some of them seen the light and are starting to realise we may well be a true power for years to come but all to late, well bar Martin Samuel's who is straight as a die really.
Ditto. I've not bought a newspaper for many a year. Only when we win a cup I'll buy a few for prosperity. It's just petty jealousy. Fuck em ! CTWD

It's a crazy world.

We are on the brink win or not if EVERY domestic trophy male & female being City.

Just thinking of the record breaking thread a domestic treble X 2 would surely never ever be repeated.

We live in wonderful times being blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.