Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

Just watched the women's high lights on the women's football show , and did Izzy Christiansen once play for Birmingham? The guy commentating must of mentioned it every time Christiansen touched the ball, she only been a City players since 2014 !

Were you there DEBe, or were you riding tandem with Mrs DEBe ?

Not quite tandem, Arthur but a leisurely bike ride for a bit of potato hash at The Old Coop in Todmorden. I promised Mrs Ewing a slap up meal, no expense spared, to celebrate our ruby! But joy of joys I got the last ten mins on the BBC red button, and what a ten mins it was. Commentators choking when we got the second and then weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth when we came away with a three one!

Watched on TV - hunted hi and low for a stream - found out it was on BBC after 20 mins so missed their goal - Jen Beatie says it was a champions performance. I agree, Birmingham matched us and played some lovely stuff throughout the game - 3 or 4 of their team played out of their skin - the girl who got sent off (definitely deserved) and a few in mid field + the girl up front. Imo because of their brilliant pressing we began to play too many long balls. We drew on our greater experience and belief that we're the best --- two amazing pens from Issy - and a towering header from Beatie -- very, very well done guys.

Ten mins and 0-0. The home support seems to involve booing our every touch and cheering their every touch. Stand might be full of a bunch of Quislings. And another thing, if they don't stop the booing then they can stick their Trafalgar Square Christmas tree up their collective Norwegian arses - sideways!

The girls just kicked off in Norway, commentary-free stream here http://manc.it/2j9PYzK
Cheers mate , just got up (5:30pm work nights) and remembered the women play tonight, so it's a good job people like you can post links, because the official site is a ways of time, I don't know why I bothered looking on the official site, and as for the so call "City TV" !

Cheers mate , just got up (5:30pm work nights) and remembered the women play tonight, so it's a good job people like you can post links, because the official site is a ways of time, I don't know why I bothered looking on the official site, and as for the so call "City TV" !

I find it not a little infuriating that you have to search for MCWFC stuff. It eventually appears or is available three or four layers down. On a night like tonight, and with the international break, the women should be centre stage on the OS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.