Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

The girls are playing Bristol today and despite dozens of requests on Twitter and Facebook for info regarding streaming, there has not been one single reply. It appears the club are completely ignoring the fans of the ladies team AND the academy teams despite having built up a vast following with their online presence over the past few years.
Incidentally, we’re 1 up with an Izzy penalty, and Chelsea have only drawn with Reading.

It is very poor when you have your own website and could stream both ladies and youth football for fans of either or both, we are not all in the Manchester area.

The girls are playing Bristol today and despite dozens of requests on Twitter and Facebook for info regarding streaming, there has not been one single reply. It appears the club are completely ignoring the fans of the ladies team AND the academy teams despite having built up a vast following with their online presence over the past few years.
Incidentally, we’re 1 up with an Izzy penalty, and Chelsea have only drawn with Reading.
It is very poor when you have your own website and could stream both ladies and youth football for fans of either or both, we are not all in the Manchester area.
absolutely right - and the fact that they can’t be arsed answering questions about this speaks volumes.

Agree with the youth games but City must be looking for tickets being sold for the women's games.

Agree with the youth games but City must be looking for tickets being sold for the women's games.
I’m sure they are, but I bet loads of the regular attendees now were attracted to it by having seen the games online or on TV ..... there are hundreds of fans who can’t make it to the match for health or proximity reasons.
Viewing figures on Facebook were in the thousands.

I’m sure they are, but I bet loads of the regular attendees now were attracted to it by having seen the games online or on TV ..... there are hundreds of fans who can’t make it to the match for health or proximity reasons.
Viewing figures on Facebook were in the thousands.

I'm sure they've sold season tickets so it wouldn't be fair to stream live games for free I suppose.

Just spoken to Chris Bailey on Twitter about this. He reckons it’s down to cost and staffing. If so, that’s pretty poor from a club with our resources and demonstrates yet further contempt for the fan base.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.