Women's team - Clinch Champions League spot with 3-0 win over Everton

Understand that loads of Rags and Dippers in Norway mainly due to them being heavily featured in live coverage of PL on Norwegian TV so many grew up watching those clubs winning all the Cups.
Jarlsberg eating bunch of Reindeer F*ckers.
Yep.Norway is Dipper central.

The girls just kicked off in Norway, commentary-free stream here http://manc.it/2j9PYzK
Yep - thanks for the heads up - often, it's not straight forward finding the links - so thanks from me too. I don't like coverage that focuses on too many close ups - particularly during quick passing sequences, the ball changes direction too quickly and the images become a blurred. They even missed one of the goals. I did enjoy hearing Steph commanding her players throughout the game, soooo lucky to have her. The girls got a competent win they had to work hard for; very well done to them and you.

Yep.Norway is Dipper central.

I have a lot of friends over there & most of them, be it rag or dipper, have been decent about City over the years.

Last few years the 'money' comments have started coming in.

Some though, tbf, are still open minded & it's quite strange to have rags telling me how much they enjoy watching City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.