Women's World Cup

Thats the problem with this nation now, how have they done us proud?

They have failed to win the World Cup, Im sure at the start of it, that is what the plan was.

Fucking failed at the semis, don't come home, you're an embarrassment!

Ridiculous comment. Shameful even.

First time an England ladies team ever got to a WC semi-final, playing the WC holders and losing in injury time to a freak goal is embarrassing?

Methinks that tag applies to you, Robbo.

I don't know what's worse for the team - the heartbreaking and unfortunate exit from the World Cup, or the coming home to a month's worth of washing and ironing.
Got to feel for them.

I don't know what's worse for the team - the heartbreaking and unfortunate exit from the World Cup, or the coming home to a month's worth of washing and ironing.
Got to feel for them.

They'll be off on their hols! We've got a game on the 12th July!!

Bloody good news that it wasn't one of the City gals that toe-ended the ball in. Wonder if the RagDipperMeedya pin it on the goalie?

They'll be off on their hols! We've got a game on the 12th July!!

Bloody good news that it wasn't one of the City gals that toe-ended the ball in. Wonder if the RagDipperMeedya pin it on the goalie?
I'm surprised they haven't blamed Duggan. After all her failed Hollywood pass started it.

The big test now comes next Sunday when the league restarts. It'll be very interesting to see the attendance figures to see if there is much of an increase.

Just said on "Mike and Mike" that Blatter will not be attending the final on Sunday - afraid he'll get arrested!

This is the second largest competitoin FIFA have and the president won't attend the final. Laughable.

Commiserations to the Englishwomen, they fought hard against the holders no less, wasted some chances, made a few mistakes and were cursed with terrible luck.

Though, I can't help thinking if a City woman scored that own goal there already been a gutter press agenda wankfest.

Hope the Nadeshiko thrash the yank lasses, nothing against them, they seem fine footballers; but cannot stand their country.

The shite i've heard following the defeat is, quite frankly, sickening.
Banging on about 'Heroes', 'inspiring a generation', 'holdng heads high', 'team spirit', 'done the nation proud' etc etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.