Wonderful Weather

It has made it much easier especially as we live in the foothills of the Pennines, but I may go back to my normal bike when fitness returns! The Mrs was the one who really wanted one as she's not a keen cyclist because she finds it too much like hard work, although she likes her e-bike.

I'm in the foothills, too. Littleborough. I love bombing up Blackstone Edge in 'Turbo' mode and a low gear, burning up the 'roadies'! I always shout over my shoulder "It's a tough 'un!" Yer can feel their teeth gritting! Like I always say with cycling - it's either 'amps' or 'amp-phetamines'!

I'm in the foothills, too. Littleborough. I love bombing up Blackstone Edge in 'Turbo' mode and a low gear, burning up the 'roadies'! I always shout over my shoulder "It's a tough 'un!" Yer can feel their teeth gritting! Like I always say with cycling - it's either 'amps' or 'amp-phetamines'!
Lol
I took it up the long hill road we live on and a guy on a road bike passed me and sai 'I wondered how come you were going so fast?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.