Work: What Did You Wanted To Be, and What Did You Become?

I wanted to be an international man of leisure sat at home watching Jezzer Loose Women Auction Hunt and eating bacon balms.

I became a war hero in the second cod war.
Then a military clearance diver defusing high explosive ordinace without even thinking about my own safety.
Car salesman.
Funeral director DIPFD
Embalmer mobile.MBIE
Sales closer.
Taxi driver (Hackney Carriage)
Moon Corporation .(Human resources officer)

I wanted to be an international man of leisure sat at home watching Jezzer Loose Women Auction Hunt and eating bacon balms.

I became a war hero in the second cod war.
Then a military clearance diver defusing high explosive ordinace without even thinking about my own safety.
Car salesman.
Funeral director DIPFD
Embalmer mobile.MBIE
Sales closer.
Taxi driver (Hackney Carriage)
Moon Corporation .(Human resources officer)

Is that the stuff yer stop yer lips chapping but with a bacon flavour? Absolutely amazing the flavours they get in now! Anyone remember those hedgehog flavoured crisps? Once were out of the EU we can have them back again along with bacon balm flavour crisps.

Nice one...and you live in the right place! Was there a few weeks ago...ate at La Barbecue food truck on Cesar Chavez and it was fantastic!! Expensive, but well worth waiting in line for 30 minutes to get it.

There's lots of good BBQ here. I go to Chicago frequently for work and to visit my son who finished there at U Chicago and stayed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.