World class English players

It's beynd you as you read the sun.... half his goals have come against mediocrity at International level, and protected as fuck domestically.... pube headed ****!!

No. I don't read the sun. I just have the ability to appreciate a good footballer when I see one Unlike the majority of people on here who can't see over their blue tinted specs. Iv even seen people on here say ronaldo is shit and overrated. And yes, I am a city fan.

Best player for England at at least one World Cup, played for Arsenal throughout their best period ever including the Invincibles season and Champions League final. Best central defender in the Premier league when it was the strongest league in Europe. Yep, I'd say Sol Campbell was world class if you're using Steve Gerrard as a yardstick. Unless of course it's because you've seen Gerrard's Roy of the Rovers moments against Olympiakos and West Ham and believe they're what make a world class player.
Well, not wishing to argue, I will simply say I have never in my life thought of Sol Campbell as a world class footballer, but you may have identified traits I neither saw nor believed he possessed. As for Steve Gerrard, I think he could have walked into any team in Europe throughout most of his career. As a midfielder, he was a constant scoring threat, while as a defender was willing to put his body on the line and was known for crunching tackles, and as a leader he was second to none in carrying an, at times, very average Liverpool team on his shoulders. Yes, he had some Roy of the Rovers moments, some of which I was present to see, but they are simply icing on an otherwise full and tasty cake!

No. I definitely don't. Great reply to my response though. If struggling, repeat something you've already said that has nothing to do with anything

And now we have a biter, I love you tindly winkies...

Does one want educating as to why, young buck??

That's not for your propensity to indulge in tabloid propaganda but as to why Wayne Rooney is, without doubt, 100% Never was and never will be 'world class'...

Choose wisely young buck.... you know it's a transplant, right?

And now we have a biter, I love you tindly winkies...

Does one want educating as to why, young buck??

That's not for your propensity to indulge in tabloid propaganda but as to why Wayne Rooney is, without doubt, 100% Never was and never will be 'world class'...

Choose wisely young buck.... you know it's a transplant, right?

Iv told you why Rooney was world class. You've done nothing but try to insult me. Shows your true intelligence.

Iv told you why Rooney was world class. You've done nothing but try to insult me. Shows your true intelligence.

Was Wes brown world class, young buck??? One has to test the mettle, don't blow it....

Ok, I'll give you a break, you're new after all..

WayNe Rooney scored a grand total of 7 tournament goals in his illustrious career

1 World Cup goal in 1 tournament

6 Euro championship goals in x 3 tournaments

16 friendly goals,

9 penalties

You think that's world class??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.