Worlds biggest aircraft. Antonov 225.

bluesteve1964

This beast is coming into Manchester on Monday. Only its 2nd ever visit and rarely seen anywhere in the UK.

6i495x.jpg

Due to land 11.30am on Monday and depart Tuesday at 9am. Really is worth making an effort to see this aircraft makes anything else look tiny. Fair bit bigger than the A380.

33eo7m0.jpg

If I hear any updates of time changes/cancellation I will post on here, but at the moment its a day off work and a drive to Manchester for me. I'm sure El Presidente will be hanging out of his window for this one.

Has it got 6 engines because they're assuming that at least 4 of them are going to fuck up?

Like something out of Thunderbirds
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOMiKpmBmtg[/youtube]

kippaxwarrior said:
Wouldnt mind seeing that
Will it be in a hanger for the rest of the day or will people be able to see it? Im in work till 4 so if you can see it might pop down to the airport tea time

Definitely wont be in a hangar. Assume it will be on the cargo area. Unfortunately you can't see this from the Aviation Viewing Park. Think you can see it if you go to the top of the multi storey. Hoping to be there when it lands but I think the AVP will be packed out.

southstand117 said:
Whys it coming here? What does it carry?

Not sure what its picking up but I think it is flying out to Seoul. In answer to what does it carry, answer is loads!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.