Worlds Largest Snake

DavidSilvasLeftFoot said:
30221121.jpeg

This snake exploded when it tried to eat a whole alligator

Greedy bastard.

I can't stand the horrible cunts.

black mamba said:
Yeah , there will no doubt be a few examples like that lying undiscovered in the dense jungles of Borneo , Java etc , and once these types of huge reptiles begin to constrict their prey , escape isn't very likely .... be that for another animal , or a human being !

They aren't venomous , but they do possess a really nasty bite , no doubt about that ...... mind you if you get away with 'simply being bitten' , you've done well!

Whereas, if you come across a Black Mamba be very afraid.

andy h said:
black mamba said:
Yeah , there will no doubt be a few examples like that lying undiscovered in the dense jungles of Borneo , Java etc , and once these types of huge reptiles begin to constrict their prey , escape isn't very likely .... be that for another animal , or a human being !

They aren't venomous , but they do possess a really nasty bite , no doubt about that ...... mind you if you get away with 'simply being bitten' , you've done well!

Whereas, if you come across a Black Mamba be very afraid.

Yeah , Black Mambas are certainly highly venomous , and they are probably one of most aggresive snakes you would encounter , and they will definetely stand their ground , so attempting to 'corner' one of them isn't advisable ..... unless you got the required anti-venom in the event of a bite , you'd be looking at death occuring anywhere between the 40 minute to three hour mark.

It doesn't actually bite , or kill , anywhere near as many people in Africa as the Puff Adder does though , and it isn't actually black in colour either , more like different shades of grey ..... it's also said to be the worlds fastest snake.

The most venomous land snake in the world though is the Fierce snake of Australia , also known by some as the Brown snake , or inland taipan ..... which fortunately is found a good distance away from people , in the Australian outback.

Thanks. You obviously know your snakes. Isn't the Krait the daddy of them all though?

I remember reading a novel back in the eighties about a family being held hostage in a London townhouse and a black mamba on the loose in the ventilation system. Great read and proper shit me up........i don't really like snakes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.