World's Richest Club, Billionaires, Moneybags

A A

Anonymous

All words that are constantly used about us in the papers and on the TV.

I'm fuckin sick of it.

I'd rather be the richest club in the world, billionaires and moneybags and have to put up with the constant references, than not have the money at all.

AntonDonJuan said:
I actually quite like it

IF they truely have a 10 year, plan, which i suspect they do. We will be the ones laughing in the end. By laughing i mean celebrating.

It bugs me when people say "richest club in the world and can't beat West Brom" or "richest club in the world and still crap". We haven't spent any money yet fgs!!!

Never the less,

These people fail to mention the fact that MH has had little or no time to spend that money to reinforce a team that needs some back bone.

We have a paper thin squad IMO and it is now beginning to show. The worst thing we could do right now is sack Hughes and let someone take the reins, spend the Jan transfer budget and possibly be no better than Hughes with our current squad, attitudes and all.

Look at where Fulham were last year under Hodgeson and look at them now, they have improved massively and i believe that this is down to the confidence shown to the manager by the owner.

Confidence can be infectious, when its bad it spreads like a killer disease but when it's good it makes the team blossom.

schtipps said:
Never the less,

These people fail to mention the fact that MH has had little or no time to spend that money to reinforce a team that needs some back bone.

We have a paper thin squad IMO and it is now beginning to show. The worst thing we could do right now is sack Hughes and let someone take the reins, spend the Jan transfer budget and possibly be no better than Hughes with our current squad, attitudes and all.

Look at where Fulham were last year under Hodgeson and look at them now, they have improved massively and i believe that this is down to confidence in the manager by the owner.

Confidence can be infectious, when its bad it spreads like a killer disease but when it's good it makes the team blossom.

this. is. a. good. post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.