Worrying Fact

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:

Funny that the players who aren't "doing the job" are the players Hughes DIDN'T sign....

Funny that they are the very same players who also let Sven down last season and cost him his job....

Funny that the players who HAVE done a job this season are the players Hughes DID sign...

Funny old world, isn't it?

Do you know what, this is going to shock you this, but if someone gave me a job and paid me £50k a week, I would do a fucking great job for them. So no great shock that HIS players are working hard for him. However, it is not all about HIS players and should we sack all the players that aren't HIS players and replace them with players that are HIS players or should we expect the players that he came to the club knowing full fucking well what they were about, to want to work for him. Does every manager come in and sell all the players that aren't HIS players and bring in new....no. If he had no fucking money, like when he joined the club, then he would have to get the players he inherited working to their potential wouldn't he, but now we have money, you think it is reasonable to replace the likes of Elano, Richards, Petrov etc because they are not HIS players. Bollocks. The fact remains that if I asked you at the beginning of last season where we would be by Christmas if we had the same team, but with the addition of Jo, Robinho, Kompany etc, then you wouldn't have said fucking 3 points off rock bottom would you. I am sick to the back teeth of people blaming perfectly good players, who performed pretty well last season, for the failings of a manager that can't put out a sensible team or play football in a manner that suits the team. It is a complete fucking cop-out to keep blaming the players frankly and the notion that he needs to completely dismantle and rebuild a team that came 9th last season is fucking ridiculous. Yes the players need to ask themselves some questions, but the manager has to ask himself far fucking more questions. If the manager has lost the players, he has no fucking right to a few hundred million of our money to bring in players that like him. It's bollocks, it wouldn't happen at any other club and shouldn't happen here. People see the Arabs as a big blank chequebook and expect them to help a shite manager buy himself out of trouble, well that frankly fucking stinks.

ManCityFC said:
Blue Mooner said:
And we weren't the richest club in the world that year with bucketloads of cash to spend in Jan.

And there lies the problem. Just because we have cash means we are immune to relegation. What a load of complete fucking bollocks. That's why people on here want him to stay, they think that a magic wand will be waved in January and all the problems go away. Your naivety is fucking frightening. The best we can hope for in January is him bringing in a few ankle kickers that like him and will grind a 1-1 out for him with the occasional win. I thought we had more ambition than that. You blinkered sods fucking well infuriate me, you really do.

Shut it, you tart.

blinkered-greed.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.farleftside.com/misc/misc2008/blinkered-greed.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.farleftside.com/misc/misc200 ... -greed.jpg</a>

ElanJo said:
ManCityFC said:
And there lies the problem. Just because we have cash means we are immune to relegation. What a load of complete fucking bollocks. That's why people on here want him to stay, they think that a magic wand will be waved in January and all the problems go away. Your naivety is fucking frightening. The best we can hope for in January is him bringing in a few ankle kickers that like him and will grind a 1-1 out for him with the occasional win. I thought we had more ambition than that. You blinkered sods fucking well infuriate me, you really do.

Shut it, you tart.

blinkered-greed.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.farleftside.com/misc/misc2008/blinkered-greed.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.farleftside.com/misc/misc200 ... -greed.jpg</a>

img]

ManCityFC said:
Funny that the players who aren't "doing the job" are the players Hughes DIDN'T sign....

Funny that they are the very same players who also let Sven down last season and cost him his job....

Funny that the players who HAVE done a job this season are the players Hughes DID sign...

Do you know what, this is going to shock you this, but if someone gave me a job and paid me £50k a week, I would do a fucking great job for them.

Well Sven's players didn't do a "great job" for him towards last season, did they? These same lazy arsed players who Hughes has been lumbered with cost Sven his job.

8-1 ring a bell with you? So, face facts brother. YOU may do a "great job" - but some of City's players didn't do that last season under Sven and are certainly NOT doing it now.

TWO managers - same players. GO FIGURE....

So no great shock that HIS players are working hard for him.

Great - you admit that. Then it cannot be unreasonable to suppose that when Hughes brings in more players then they too will work hard - instead of the lazy arsed fucklers we have now.

However, it is not all about HIS players and should we sack all the players that aren't HIS players and replace them with players that are HIS players or should we expect the players that he came to the club knowing full fucking well what they were about, to want to work for him.

Brian Clough - Leeds. Ring any bells??? I suppose you think Clough was a shit manager because he couldn't get the Leeds players to play for him?

By the way, once he got sacked by Leeds he won the European Cup.... TWICE! Yeah, sacking managers because the players don't like him is always the correct thing to do.....

you think it is reasonable to replace the likes of Elano, Richards, Petrov etc because they are not HIS players. Bollocks.

I never said replace EVERY player. Tsk, tsk.

The fact remains that if I asked you at the beginning of last season where we would be by Christmas if we had the same team, but with the addition of Jo, Robinho, Kompany etc, then you wouldn't have said fucking 3 points off rock bottom would you. I am sick to the back teeth of people blaming perfectly good players, who performed pretty well last season, for the failings of a manager that can't put out a sensible team or play football in a manner that suits the team. It is a complete fucking cop-out to keep blaming the players frankly and the notion that he needs to completely dismantle and rebuild a team that came 9th last season is fucking ridiculous. Yes the players need to ask themselves some questions, but the manager has to ask himself far fucking more questions. If the manager has lost the players, he has no fucking right to a few hundred million of our money to bring in players that like him. It's bollocks, it wouldn't happen at any other club and shouldn't happen here. People see the Arabs as a big blank chequebook and expect them to help a shite manager buy himself out of trouble, well that frankly fucking stinks.

Can't be arsed with the rest of that. Please learn to use paragraphs.

Do you know what, this is going to shock you this, but if someone gave me a job and paid me £50k a week, I would do a fucking great job for them.[/quote]

Well Sven's players didn't do a "great job" for him towards last season, did they? These same lazy arsed players who Hughes has been lumbered with cost Sven his job. Then why didn't he get fucking rid of them at the beginning of the season?????????????????????/
8-1 ring a bell with you? So, face facts brother. YOU may do a "great job" - but some of City's players didn't do that last season under Sven and are certainly NOT doing it now. Then why didn't he get fucking rid of them at the beginning of the season?????????????????????/

Then why didn't he get fucking rid of them at the beginning of the season?????????????????????/

So no great shock that HIS players are working hard for him.

Great - you admit that. Then it cannot be unreasonable to suppose that when Hughes brings in more players then they too will work hard - instead of the lazy arsed fucklers we have now.
Then why didn't he get fucking rid of them at the beginning of the season?????????????????????/

However, it is not all about HIS players and should we sack all the players that aren't HIS players and replace them with players that are HIS players or should we expect the players that he came to the club knowing full fucking well what they were about, to want to work for him.

Brian Clough - Leeds. Ring any bells??? I suppose you think Clough was a shit manager because he couldn't get the Leeds players to play for him?
Did Clough have Leeds 3 points from bottom and did Clough spend 75 million at the beginning of the season only to see them go fucking backwards?

By the way, once he got sacked by Leeds he won the European Cup.... TWICE! Yeah, sacking managers because the players don't like him is always the correct thing to do.....
What the fuck has it got to do with liking him, if he didn't want them, I ask again, why didn't he sack them at the beginning of the season? He had the time and the money raised could have funded other players?

you think it is reasonable to replace the likes of Elano, Richards, Petrov etc because they are not HIS players. Bollocks.

No just the ones who Hughes can't get to work hard.

The fact remains that if I asked you at the beginning of last season where we would be by Christmas if we had the same team, but with the addition of Jo, Robinho, Kompany etc, then you wouldn't have said fucking 3 points off rock bottom would you. I am sick to the back teeth of people blaming perfectly good players, who performed pretty well last season, for the failings of a manager that can't put out a sensible team or play football in a manner that suits the team. It is a complete fucking cop-out to keep blaming the players frankly and the notion that he needs to completely dismantle and rebuild a team that came 9th last season is fucking ridiculous. Yes the players need to ask themselves some questions, but the manager has to ask himself far fucking more questions. If the manager has lost the players, he has no fucking right to a few hundred million of our money to bring in players that like him. It's bollocks, it wouldn't happen at any other club and shouldn't happen here. People see the Arabs as a big blank chequebook and expect them to help a shite manager buy himself out of trouble, well that frankly fucking stinks.

Can't be arsed with the rest of that. Please learn to use paragraphs.[/quote]
You can't be arsed with it because you haven't got a fucking answer for it and you fucking well know it. No other fucking team in the world would let a shite manager buy his way out of trouble. (It is all grammatically adequate as far as I can see, although I guess the questions are a bit tough for another fucking Lemming)

ManCityFC said:

Do you know what, this is going to shock you this, but if someone gave me a job and paid me £50k a week, I would do a fucking great job for them.

Well Sven's players didn't do a "great job" for him towards last season, did they? These same lazy arsed players who Hughes has been lumbered with cost Sven his job. Then why didn't he get fucking rid of them at the beginning of the season?????????????????????/

We had no "fucking" money at the "beginning of the season"! Have you memory loss or something?????????????????

Thaksin was in deep shit because he couldn't get his money from Thailand. So he had to sell City. The Arabs money only came in on the last day of the season.

So, yeah - let's blame Hughes for not selling about 4 or 5 lazy players when he had no money to replace them with!!!

DUH?

8-1 ring a bell with you? So, face facts brother. YOU may do a "great job" - but some of City's players didn't do that last season under Sven and are certainly NOT doing it now. Then why didn't he get fucking rid of them at the beginning of the season?????????????????????/

SEE ABOVE.

DUH!

SEE ABOVE.

DUH!

So no great shock that HIS players are working hard for him.[/quote]

SEE ABOVE.

DUH!

However, it is not all about HIS players and should we sack all the players that aren't HIS players and replace them with players that are HIS players or should we expect the players that he came to the club knowing full fucking well what they were about, to want to work for him.[/quote]

Did Clough have Leeds 3 points from bottom and did Clough spend 75 million at the beginning of the season only to see them go fucking backwards?

You didn't answer my question! Funny, that.

What the fuck has it got to do with liking him,

Er, maybe because there is allegedly unrest in the dressing room and he has fallen out with Elano and Jo. Get the idea?

if he didn't want them, I ask again, why didn't he sack them at the beginning of the season? He had the time and the money raised could have funded other players?[/color]

No he didn't have "time and the money", you loon! We were SKINT until the Arabs came in on the LAST day of the transfer window!!!

No just the ones who Hughes can't get to work hard.

Correct! You're getting there, brother.

Can't be arsed with the rest of that. Please learn to use paragraphs.

You can't be arsed with it because you haven't got a fucking answer for it and you fucking well know it. No other fucking team in the world would let a shite manager buy his way out of trouble. (It is all grammatically adequate as far as I can see, although I guess the questions are a bit tough for another fucking Lemming)[/quote]

No, it's because I can't be arsed addressing a chunk of badly formatted text that you couldn't be arsed to format properly so it would be easy to read.

Why should I bother trying to read it? Can't be bothered.

I've answered your other points and shown how innacurate your take on events actually is. That should be enough for you to ponder over.

ElanJo said:
We are too big to go down.

Too many people believe that. There is no such thing as too big to go down, and we are certainly shit enough to go down.

If we really are going to be a "big club" then we need a sea change in attitude. We need eleven players out there who are prepared to work hard both for their own pride and for their team. If we're prepared to settle for players that are't 100% committed and don't fancy it when the going gets tough then we'll be what we've always been - a team happy with just getting in the top half and getting into Europe via the Fair Play League.

Look at Vassell last Sunday. Did well to get into a good position then puts in a shocker of a cross. Ball did the same, twice in quick succession putting in a cross that went nowhere near a City shirt. We gave away two goals from corners - OUR CORNERS! It's just shite.
Those of you calling for Mourinho - do you think he would accept players arseing about in training? Or a final ball like the one Vassell played? Or players phoning in sick when they weren't? Or a defender twice in two games giving away a goal because he wasn't even looking to see where hs man was? Do you think he could turn Vassell into Thierry Henry?

No one can be happy about where we are at the moment but some of us are realistic enough to know there is going to be some pain before we see the results. I want my team to be successful but we've lived with a culture of mediocrity so long that we can't see it and think it's just a few weeks work to turn it around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.