Worrying Fact

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Cheesy said:
Too many people believe that. There is no such thing as too big to go down, and we are certainly shit enough to go down.

At the moment.

A lot will change between now and May.

In Hughes We Trust!

In Hughes you trust. I certainly don't. Not on the evidence before our eyes, ie, we've gone backwards even from the shite we were served up with in the latter part of last season.

Prestwich_Blue said:
If we really are going to be a "big club" then we need a sea change in attitude. We need eleven players out there who are prepared to work hard both for their own pride and for their team. If we're prepared to settle for players that are't 100% committed and don't fancy it when the going gets tough then we'll be what we've always been - a team happy with just getting in the top half and getting into Europe via the Fair Play League.

Look at Vassell last Sunday. Did well to get into a good position then puts in a shocker of a cross. Ball did the same, twice in quick succession putting in a cross that went nowhere near a City shirt. We gave away two goals from corners - OUR CORNERS! It's just shite.
Those of you calling for Mourinho - do you think he would accept players arseing about in training? Or a final ball like the one Vassell played? Or players phoning in sick when they weren't? Or a defender twice in two games giving away a goal because he wasn't even looking to see where hs man was? Do you think he could turn Vassell into Thierry Henry?

No one can be happy about where we are at the moment but some of us are realistic enough to know there is going to be some pain before we see the results. I want my team to be successful but we've lived with a culture of mediocrity so long that we can't see it and think it's just a few weeks work to turn it around.

Well said brother. I'm with you 100%.

In Hughes We Trust!

Cheesy said:
At the moment.

A lot will change between now and May.

In Hughes We Trust!

In Hughes you trust. I certainly don't. Not on the evidence before our eyes, ie, we've gone backwards even from the shite we were served up with in the latter part of last season.

Sometimes you have to take one step backwards so you can take two steps forwards.

You need more patience. A few more weeks won't hurt - we've been shit for 30 odd years!

I'm putting your name down for when the Hughes revolution starts in early 2009. You're on my list, matey.

I'll be expecting much grovelling and apologetic pleadings for forgiveness. :-)

In Hughes We Trust!

Sometimes you have to take one step backwards so you can take two steps forwards.

You need more patience. A few more weeks won't hurt - we've been shit for 30 odd years!

I'm putting your name down for when the Hughes revolution starts in early 2009. Your on my list. I'll be expecting much grovelling and apologetic offerings of forgiveness.

In Hughes We Trust!

I'd love it if I were to be proved wrong. I honestly would. All I want is success for City. I just don't see MH being the man to bring us that success. All I can see in the future is an expensively assembled Blackburn.

bluealf said:
Doom and fucking gloom merchants like you, do my fucking head in.

So all even then.

I come on here to read gossip and used to have light hearted banter, but now it is just slag slag slag.

It make's people defend hughes more and certain players, when they get sick of reading the same shite, they then spring into action with a fan's reply.

Big phil was shite, now he has scored 2 in 2 he should be starting.

Last year Ireland what a load shite get rid, now he's superman.

If ten people turn on a player you get ten others that will back him blind just to fuck the moaners off etc.

It becomes a crap read day in day out, probably like this post but hey ho.

Agree mate. Too many moaning, whinging, tantrum throwing, impatient, attention seeking tossers on here.

Hughes proved he was a good manager with Wales and Blackburn. He got them into Europe and the semis of the FA cup.

He's inherited some players who are lazy and don't like his harder training methods - the same players who let Sven down so badly last year and lost Sven his job.

Give Hughes time to ship them out in January and bring in the players he knows will do a job for us - like SWP, Zab, Kompany, Robinho. HE signed them, remember?!

It's a good job the fans don't decide when to sack a manager. We'd be getting rid every other week with some of the loons on here!

And have you noticed how the second half of last season never seems to have happened? Even the first half we were
lucky in some and sat back on a one nil lead in true Sven style....but again that never happened.

blueju said:
And have you noticed how the second half of last season never seems to have happened? Even the first half we were lucky in some and sat back on a one nil lead in true Sven style....but again that never happened.

We're even worse than the second half of last season, with a stronger squad.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Those of you calling for Mourinho - do you think he would accept players arseing about in training? Or a final ball like the one Vassell played? Or players phoning in sick when they weren't? Or a defender twice in two games giving away a goal because he wasn't even looking to see where hs man was? Do you think he could turn Vassell into Thierry Henry?

I think Mourinho would have sorted things out, either by managing the player and improving his attitude/motivation levels etc, or by showing him the door.

It would have been dealt with at the training ground, or in his office. Not through the press, and if that was the case here I wouldn't have a problem at all.

I think that someone like Mourinho would have enough man management skills to realise that you need to deal with players on an individual basis, not like MH's 'one size fits all' style, in order to get the best out of them.

Cheesy said:
blueju said:
And have you noticed how the second half of last season never seems to have happened? Even the first half we were lucky in some and sat back on a one nil lead in true Sven style....but again that never happened.

We're even worse than the second half of last season, with a stronger squad.

With the players usually at fault for these glaring mistakes and incomptences the same players that cost us last season and the season before. Until there is a big cull of the deadwood we are only going one way. I include Richard Dunne because he has been at the heart of some of our worst recent seasons and cost us dearly most seasons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.