Worrying

A great many things.
People say worriment is useless, but if there were even more lotus-eating-couldn't-give-a-fuck people than those whose worry and care actually influenced them/led them to act in other thing's interests then I guess the world would be a much shittier place.

I worry about Edward Snowden's next ego trip disguised as a crusading effort at ridding the world of everything we need, and being caught up in expose of me wanking over chemtrails

A great many things.
People say worriment is useless, but if there were even more lotus-eating-couldn't-give-a-fuck people than those whose worry and care actually influenced them/led them to act in other thing's interests then I guess the world would be a much shittier place.

I guess the username is ironic then?

I worry that there might be an ice storm or snow storm that fucks up my holidays when i'm flying out to the Caribbean.
My wife worries that there might be a hurricane that fucks up our holidays when we are in the Caribbean.
I worry there won't be an ice storm for your vacation.....twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.