Worst City players you remember

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
Reading the Jo threads prompted me to try and think if he is in my top 3 worst City players I can remember seeing. There will be opinions on worse players of all time, based on word of mouth, archive footage etc, but actually seeing a player since going to watch City, who are your worst 3?

I am instantly putting Jo in mine. The man is garbage, a complete waste of time and should be ashamed to be receiving the wage he does, as well as being able to call himself a footballer. Might sound dramatic but I would say there are physically fit City fans waking up this morning in modest houses, going to an everyday job who could do better for us than Jo has done, yet he gets to wake up in his luxury home, do a few hours training before driving back in his luxury car, probably to snuggle up to some fit piece of arse later on. It should actually be a crime this man gets to live that lifestyle, based on his performances he puts into what is his job. If we put the same lack of work into our jobs, we'd be carted. Fact. SO yeah, Jo is in my top 3 and alongside him I am going to put Jason van Blerk and David Brightwell. In no particular order.

Gerry Creaney, Barry Conlon and Lee Bradbury quite frankly make Jo look like Van Basten and thats just three that pop into my head in the striker stakes there is plenty worse.

Special Mention to Martin 'Buster' Phillips the first 10 Million Pound Player

bluefandk said:
PMSL Jo isnt even in the top 20 if you have been watching for more than 3 years, the kneejerk reactions around here is an embarresment.
23 years mate, and my opinion, (my opinion), is that he is in my top 3 players I have seen. I have seen some shit, too. Perhaps its because he is in a team like he is in now, and it just highlights how shit he is, but honest to god now, I can' think of players I have gone 'aw fuck' when seen on the team sheet and who simply can't do the basics like, well you know - pass the ball for one. That chance AJ had yesterday, he pointed to his ears as if to say 'you need to shout if you were on'. I guarantee Jo would have missed that though, if AJ had left it. He is clumsy, dopey and just can't do what should be being done. We are playing with 10 men with him in the team. Again, in my opinion.

Pigeonho said:
bluefandk said:
PMSL Jo isnt even in the top 20 if you have been watching for more than 3 years, the kneejerk reactions around here is an embarresment.
23 years mate, and my opinion, (my opinion), is that he is in my top 3 players I have seen. I have seen some shit, too. Perhaps its because he is in a team like he is in now, and it just highlights how shit he is, but honest to god now, I can' think of players I have gone 'aw fuck' when seen on the team sheet and who simply can't do the basics like, well you know - pass the ball for one. That chance AJ had yesterday, he pointed to his ears as if to say 'you need to shout if you were on'. I guarantee Jo would have missed that though, if AJ had left it. He is clumsy, dopey and just can't do what should be being done. We are playing with 10 men with him in the team. Again, in my opinion.

Laurent Charvet, put that shower of shite in your pipe and smoke it!

Pigeonho I know this is a game of opinions but if uve been watching for 23 years and jo makes your top three you cant have been watching that closely. That penalty that Lee Bradbury took against Bradford in the cup they are still waiting for that to come down

Andy Dibble's comeback in 1997/98 was pretty shocking.

Lee Bradbury was poor (and the fact that we'd spent a shed load on him didn't help).

David Seaman was absolute dog muck for the half a season he played at City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.