worst decisioin ive ever seen

black mamba said:
It was a definite penalty .... i don't know what the f*ckin' ref was thinkin' about !

He also wrongly booked Elano in my opinion ..... Elano was merely tryin' to point out the rightful place where an Aalborg frre kick should have been taken from , an' he was yellow carded for it ...... but Elano was right!

Couldn't believe that. He was bothered about a goal kick being taken 4cm off the line, yet they steal 10 yards and we get a booking,

Lets be fair here-Robinho is the type of players that really gets on my tits. he is a guy who goes down WAAAAAY too easily i.e The trafford tranny! if I were a ref, i wouldnt give them anything unless it was blatant. Robby dives too much. I did think it was a pen, however I said beofre if the score were 0-0 he might have given it!

Frank the Yank said:
Lets be fair here-Robinho is the type of players that really gets on my tits. he is a guy who goes down WAAAAAY too easily i.e The trafford tranny! if I were a ref, i wouldnt give them anything unless it was blatant. Robby dives too much. I did think it was a pen, however I said beofre if the score were 0-0 he might have given it!

That may well be because hes isn't a six foot brute like Dunney? His weight and general play means he will get knocked off the ball and go down a lot easier. Also the way he runs at people means they are forced to tackle him drawing fouls.

Worst decision EVER.
I could go on & say the worst decision since Lesley was appointed but that would be unfair wouldn't it?????????
Does anyone else think that Lesley looks like an undertaker?, he would do well in the death trade.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lolq1GRiXPQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lolq1GRiXPQ</a>
dont shows much

Frank the Yank said:
If we werent up 2-0, I believe he would have given it!

Thats the problem with todays game...a penalty decision should not be based on the score,It should be based on the facts..

Thats quite true Sam. I am not condoning it but, lets face it, refs WILL make decisions based on the score. I have seen it many times when a ref give a pen to a team losing by 2 or 3 goals thah I dont think he would ahve given in a drawn game or when the other team is only a goal up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.