Worst injury celebrating a City goal

When we were away at Aston Villa and Micah Richards scored in the last minute to make it 1-1 in the FA Cup, I smashed all my shins in well bad. I ended up 4 rows in front of where my seat was as we all piled to the front where the players went to celebrate. I must have smashed my legs into every seat in front and the metal supporting the seats.

I didn't feel anything at the time. Only when we got back to the car I had blood all over both shins and massive bruises for weeks.

When I was a kid( circa 1987 ish) I used to go with my mate Batesy. One game in the kippax, I got a little over excited and broke his nose celebrating a goal, claret avertwhere! Poor fucker always used to kop for it. :-D another time I accidentally hurt somebody was our first goal v QPR in 'that game' me and a total stranger were going mad, the lad lost his footing and we both went into some poor old guy in front of us and he fucked his leg up. I didn't hang about to be turfed out (even though it was a accident) and stood next to my mate for the winner. The winner is another story, I jumped up fell forward and smashed my head on the deck sparking myself out for a few seconds. It didn't hurt one bit !! :-D

Two instances spring to my mind:

Stoke City FA Cup Final. Yaya scores I leap up to go mental, fall 2 or 3 rows forward and smash my face (fortunately the one place where damage can be hidden) forcing one of my teeth through the skin. Blood everywhere. To be fair I was very very drunk at the time!

QPR: 93:20. Go mental with everybody else and send my wife sprawling over the back of the seats as I try to hug her and everybody else within a 10m radius. She has just about forgiven me!

I love following our Club!

Not a goal but a victory. 18th December last year, was in the local after we had beat Arsenal at home. Few beers later, dancing the stupid Bad Manners dance. Snapped Achilles.

I got knocked over in the melee that followed Arthur Albiston’s late own goal at the Swamp in ‘86 and tore my trousers open from ankle to thigh and took all the skin off my elbow as I hit the deck. Only a problem because I had to go to my then girlfriend’s 21st in Birmingham straight after the game, and duly showed up looking like a fucking tramp

i've broken my toe twice...celebrating zaba's winner at stoke in the FA cup and adam johnsons last minute equaliser v sunderland. smashed a phone too when robinho equalised in the 94th minute v blackburn in 2009!

When I was a kid( circa 1987 ish) I used to go with my mate Batesy. One game in the kippax, I got a little over excited and broke his nose celebrating a goal, claret avertwhere! Poor fucker always used to kop for it. :-D another time I accidentally hurt somebody was our first goal v QPR in 'that game' me and a total stranger were going mad, the lad lost his footing and we both went into some poor old guy in front of us and he fucked his leg up. I didn't hang about to be turfed out (even though it was a accident) and stood next to my mate for the winner. The winner is another story, I jumped up fell forward and smashed my head on the deck sparking myself out for a few seconds. It didn't hurt one bit !! :-D
You are a one man wrecking crew!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.