Worst injury celebrating a City goal

Similar shin-damaging incident at Loftus Road in the days when Fulham played there, last-minute winner from Anelka a couple of minutes after he'd missed an absolute sitter. Ridiculously tiny amount of legroom in the away end seats. I still have the scar.

A mate of mine, who happens to be a tall lad, was sat towards the back of the away end at Anfield for the slippy G game. He jumped up to celebrate one of the city goals punching the air and punched the concrete beams above his head. Think he broke a finger or fractured his hand, can't remember

Anyway, he took Liverpool FC to the small claims court and Liverpool settled out of court. They had to pay him something like £600 but one of the settlement conditions was that he never attends a match at Anfield again. He happily agreed to it, as if they could enforce it cos it's nothing to do with City

Here's a fun one for a slow Thursday.

While celebrating Raheem's opener on Tuesday I brought my leg down hard on the seat in front of me, took a lot of skin off and swelled up pretty bad... Looks a right mess now and has bruised every colour of the rainbow.

So, what's your worst?

Very similar but worse.

Paul Power’s winner against Ipswich in cup.
Jumped up and came down on seat in front and cracked my knee cap.
Spent the last few minutes in agony!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.