Worst injury celebrating a City goal

Fractured my left arm radius at The 99 play off final at Wembley when Dickov scored. Lost my balance put my left arm on the back of the plastic 'seat' to my left behind me to stop me falling over, but the plastic seat thing screwed to the wooden bench beneath had no strength in it and so I went backwards over the chair. Hurt at the instant I did it but it wasn't that painful till later on in the evening when I was driving home to Worcestershire. No better the next day so went to casualty where the fracture was discovered.
Definately worth it.

Last edited:
500 foot you say? You were lucky.
When Aguero scored that goal, I was almost at the top of Everest, and fell off in my excitement. Dropped 17,000 feet, the guides took 3 days to find all my body parts, but managed to sew them all together. I'm back watching again, but it was close, I'll tell you.

Pfft Everest? When Dickov scored that last minute equaliser, vs Gillingham I went that crazy i fell off the international space station, burnt up coming through the Earth's atmosphere, and my ashes were collected by Russian Fishermen who rebuilt me ash by ash. I'm back watching city again, but it was close, i'll tell you.

And the team we used to have was really bad, but try telling that to the half and half scarf brigade today .....................and they won't believe you

Here's a fun one for a slow Thursday.

While celebrating Raheem's opener on Tuesday I brought my leg down hard on the seat in front of me, took a lot of skin off and swelled up pretty bad... Looks a right mess now and has bruised every colour of the rainbow.

So, what's your worst?

Exactly the same injury when Kinky scored at Boro.

Was at Leicester's new ground in the corner when we either scored or saved a penalty (James?) and a lad in front of us wearing shorts impaled his leg on the metal seat frame. Blood all over.

How about the worst damage over a City goal. My mate through his remote at his TV and smashed his screen when Sergio scored v QPR. :)

I'm sure the monty python aspects to this thread could be replicated in one of their own right - but using actual progressively more ridiculous episodes from our history.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.