Worst injury celebrating a City goal

Quarter final of cup versus spurs at Maine Road
We scored, I went one way and my specs the other.
Needless to say I didn't see there 4 goals

My maud got very pissed after we beat the Dippers at Wembley and threw herself into a metal magazine rack resulting in a fractured wrist and plenty other bruises, as ever with drink induced injury’s she had no recollection of the event apart from the red wine all over the wall paper, silly Doris.

I was watching Bolton vs Blackburn and the ref gave a crap decision.
Such was my disgust that I banged the arm of my leather sofer which flicked the remote into the air and straight through the TV.

Absolutely gutted.
What bothered me most is I'm a city fan, always have been, born and bread in Burnage. I don't even give a crap about either of those teams so I don't know why it riled me so much.

Funny thou looking back on it.

Not exactly celebrating but when Lescott made that header that led to the QPR goal I was fuming and punched the coffee table in front of me and fractured my hand. Didn't realise this until a day later

When Dzeko scored inside a minute at Old Trafford me & a friend went crazy. He threw his arms in the air & caught me right on the chin, I fell back into my seat dazed & he fell over the row of seats in front & dislocated his arm. A great memory if I'm honest.

93:20 bouncing up and down arms across shoulders of 2 guys either side of me. Overbalanced and landed head first 2 rows down breaking the guy I landed on's glasses. Got concussion into the bargain.

All these stories of people being injured by seating goes to prove one thing:

Seating without a barrier in front is dangerous in times of excitement. Give us safe standing now!

Not an injury but one of my mates Wardy ran down the steps in the north stand at Maine Rd to celebrate with Rosler ' he scored and was running past the hoardings slapping everyone's hands, and went flying right over the hoardings and onto the track in a heap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.