Worst Nicknames?

The Fat el Hombre

What are the worst nicknames you've heard?

I know a lad that is called 'baghead', and my mate is called 'bulbhead' (his head is shaped like a lightbulb). My mates call me Funboy, which is also pretty bad.

The Fat el Hombre said:

I know a lad that is called 'baghead', and my mate is called 'bulbhead' (his head is shaped like a lightbulb). My mates call me Funboy, which is also pretty bad.
i know a guy called baghead too.
most of the shite ones i have heard are nicknames given to me and i do not want to share them on here.

atbmcfc said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

i know a guy called baghead too.
most of the shite ones i have heard are nicknames given to me and i do not want to share them on here.

You know you want to. There's pribably a few bagheads knockin about, this lads mum and dad refer to him as baghead though, that's the scary thing

Girls affectionaly refer to him as 'baggy'

My mate who posts on here is called Faggy or Fag (hes not gay). I wont tell you the name he posts under. If your reading Fag, are you going to poker tonight?

I know someone who for years has been referred to as 'Ged, the ugliest man in the world', and he lives up to it. Hes a blue, so sorry Ged, the ugliest man in the world, if you see this.

There's a lad i see in Wigan all the time that we all call Captain Goggles, cos his glasses are huge. There's also a girl in Wigan we nicknamed 'two-step', cos my mate stood on the 2nd step of these stairs n she gave him a gobble...stood up.

One of my mates' has got abotu 6/7 piercings in (and around his face) n had a faceparty account called 'needlevictim'...but he gets dead mad when we call it him.

charliebigspuds said:
My mate who posts on here is called Faggy or Fag (hes not gay). I wont tell you the name he posts under. If your reading Fag, are you going to poker tonight?

which faggy is this ? im a faggy to!!

also, there was a guy at my mates work who was realy tall but only had really short arms for his size, so they called him t-rex ! thought that was pretty funny.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.